The purpose of Men’s Health Month is to heighten the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early detection and treatment of disease among men and boys. This month gives health care providers, public policy makers, the media, and individuals an opportunity to encourage men and boys to seek regular medical advice and early treatment for disease and injury. The response has been overwhelming with thousands of awareness activities in the USA and around the globe.
Prove how healthy you are!
- Eat right. Exercise daily. Visit the doctor regularly. Stay healthy.
- Man up and schedule your MD annual visit.
- Guys, eat right, exercise daily and visit the doctor regularly. Set a healthy example for your kids and family.
- More exercise. Less junk food.
- Load up on veggies and fruits. Eat healthy this June.
- Women are 100% more likely than men to visit a doctor.
- Make prevention a priority!
- 1 in 2 men are diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime compared to 1 in 3 women. Let’s change this statistic.
Yours in Wellness,