Some of us may remember that our mathematics teachers labeled PI, or 3.1415… as an IRrational number.
Happy belated PI Day, by the way.
Credit: Bill Nye
And, on a public safety note, these first days after DAYLIGHT SAVING changes can be unhealthy ones. Do not underestimate the importance of circadian rhythms on your health!
The good folks at OURA Ring offer these very useful “DST” wellness hacks after the time machine tricks played by all states except Hawaii and Arizona.
… Please DO consider ’em!
Is it irrational for 48 states to extend this circadian-rhythm-busting artificiality? My tuppence is affirmative...
Energy saving for World War I efforts is a bit dated as a premise for 2021 energies.
We’ve always done it that way?!
This platitude is plainly IRrational for your physical banking efforts, too!
A rational, numbers-based plan to improve one’s physical banking account is simple, hard, YET eminently doable.
In a spirit of rational numbers – PLEASE reflect on your current FITNESS or GYM Age and these important longevity factors.
- Can you walk a mile faster than your age-group peers?
- How is your Sit-Reach Flexibility?
- Can you balance on one straight leg with eyes closed for at least 15 seconds?
- What is your measured Grip strength?
- What is your lung capacity and how quickly can you exhale most of your inhaled air?
- Can you Sit to Rise without using your hands?
If you ARE where you want to be- KUDOS!
If you are not in a rational and viable fitness place on your journey, please reach out to your fitness professional, or contact me for your complimentary fitness orientation. KABOOM.