Contrary to what Cobra Kai suggests here,
a KABOOMER gets way more than she or he paid for!
This Free Resources page is part of Dave Frost’s Well Past Forty mission to expand the KABOOMER Movement.
- For starters, any Wounded Warrior or next of kin will receive a complimentary copy of KABOOMER.
⇒ Please drop this Well Past Forty owner, disabled veteran, and author a note (using the contact form below). A signed copy will be sent your way with my admiration and thanks!
- Listen Up: Dave Frost offers pro podcasts about specialty topics via his
AK-67 channel. Enjoy!
- Read and Heed: As a subject matter expert, Dave offers monthly advice for older athletes via the National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT) blogsite. His exemplar from May 11, 2021 about Inflammation is linked here.
If your interest is piqued (and hopefully so!) for complimentary personal news you can use – please complete the contact form below.
And, type WP40 to Text #41259 to OPT-IN for free tips and hacks for fitness and wellness.
I intend to make this compendium a growing, L O O N G list! After all, size may matter.
[I do NOT have any dog in the commercial fight for products or companies cited].
- I offer five key Immunity-boosting steps for all in this Infographic.
- A borrowed Ballad for true grit in CoVid times like this – Here on Viral Isle.
- An informative PROBIOTIC Guide from non-profit probiotics.org: As I wrote in KABOOMER, I’ve had respected MDs advise that most folks can get adequate probiotics from healthy lifestyle diets. Your Doc and you should be judge and jury for “GUT” matters. These are muy importante!
- A CDC report for healthy aging in action.
- Dancing and Dementia?
- Resistance Training Works for Stamininety – be Strang!
- Get sleepy and Mimic Morpheus.
- My TOP Wellness Books (as of 2020) to stay well past forty – stay tuned!
- D.R.E.S.S. for Health Success
- “Polydrugs”, Drugs and Age 2018
- Risk Factors for Exercise Readiness (NFPT)
- Sex in our Sixties and later?! But wait, there is much more…just ask KABOOMER Suzanne Somers
- Mister “T” tests – testosterone
- Only 52%, Cancer, Knees, Longevity for “ordinary” boomers vs extraordinary KABOOMERS
- Free Nutrition Consultation
- BMR Estimator (verywellhealth.com)
- Much better than BMI, a Waist to Hip Calculator(with health implications!)
- Wee Wonders – these vital vitamins
19. Unhealthy Metabolic Syndrome – clean eating offsets
20. Viva your Vagus – Hummmmm (honest!)
21. More Micros are Mandatory – Minerals!
22. Macro-nutrients – good and NOT!
23. Cooking in COLOR
24. Chillin’ Infographic – STRESS-NOT!
25. Thriving and Striving!
26. Oil up the Tin Man (Stretching to avoid Gluteal Amnesia)
27. Stability as KABOOMER Accident Insurance. Practice your Sit-Rise-Stand Move!
28. Paleolithic Lifestyle Planner(Paleohack)
29. Enjoy Lemons and Lemon Water! (And try to make lemonade in tough modern times UNlike Phil Dunphy in his Modern Family).
31. #Snoredtodeath Sleep Apnea hurts HEARTS by increasing the risk of:
H – heart failure
E – elevated blood pressure
A – atrial fibrillation (A-fib)
R – resistant hypertension
T – Type 2 diabetes
S – stroke
32. FAT Facts from our Am. Heart Asociation
33. Be a Lean Livin’ Machine! Thanks, Precision Nutrition for this infographic!
34. IMMUNITY BOOSTing Tips – in times good and not-so-good…
35. The Truth About FAT (NOVA) – Dr. Sylvia Tara.
36. What are STEM CELLS?
37. A HYPERTENSION InfoGraphic from Oregon State U.
38. Funny, yet NOT so Funny Cartoons about CARDIOvascular Health
39. Low Testosterone Questionnaire [ADAM]
40. CNN’s Candy Bar Nutrition (?!)
Stay tuned for more GRATIS Goodies…
I’m “here” to help you “keep on goin'” as Forrest did. So, launch an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text to your Koach (+1 8589253895):
Stay Well and Fit to better your odds to Party Past Ninety.