Check this Kountdown Klock for time ’til your Paperback copy is available on Amazon:
Another Calendar Entry for audiophiles!
Our Audiobook version of KABOOMER will be available in July 2020 – (a slight delay from our Recording Studio closure due to CoVID-19).
Kindle Readers may already get your e-BOOK and start to KABOOM!
May 21st was UNBOXING the Author’s Proof event. You can watch Koach Dave’s reactions and listen to what is coming!
June 16th, 2020 is L-Day for your Paperback copy.
Don’t forget to “opt-in” by email to ensure your place as a Movement VIP!
- Some early adopters will receive a Join the Movement T-shirt or KABOOMER hat to wear proudly.
- Some lucky folks will benefit from “invitation only” webinars by Koach Dave.
- Some will receive a fitness accessory that Koach Dave uses in his own regimens.
Many folks and organizations are eligible to Join the Movement via special discounts.
For the balance of 2020, these Communities of Practice that intersect with the author, Dave Frost, are eligible:
- U.S. Naval Academy Classmates (1975). All KABOOMER sales commissions for paperback and e-Book will be donated to the US Naval Academy Foundation through 2020.
- Each paperback Book sale (up to 100) to an active member of US Rowing will result in a $5.00 donation to the US Rowing Foundation to support its vital America Rows or Freedom Rows projects.
- Any rower or coxswain who had true grit to row in a Crew shell with me is eligible for a complimentary e-version of KABOOMER.
– This eligibility is gratefully extended to all my former and current Crew coaches.
4. Manasquan High School, Classmates of 1971 are eligible for a complimentary e-version of KABOOMER. This applies to the first 71 MHS Grads who contact me below.
5. Vietnam era veterans and disabled veterans in San Diego County. You choose your complimentary version of KABOOMER if you consider joining our local chapter of FREEDOM ROWS.
– For our uniformed heroes and veterans living elsewhere, I will donate $2.50 per book sale to a vetted non-profit Veterans’ organization.
Opt-In Contact Form for Movement or Purchase Validation