Great variations to challenge your body!
I had the pleasure of a New England round-trip from Boston to Rutland, Vermont recently. These three taglines prompted my trainer entry about strength:
1. BOSTON STRONG (as a worthy tribute to that city’s post- Marathon mojo)
2. “Live Free or Die” – The granite-like motto of New Hampshire
3. VERMONT STRONG – I hung this license plate in my workout studio. It is a mantra to release power AND celebrate Green Mountaineers’ toughness after Hurricane Irene’s devastation.
Can you individually and we collectively be Strong like Boston, the New Hampshire hills or my native Green Mountain residents?
1. capacity for exertion or endurance
2. power to resist force (Toughness)
3. a force, or a strong attribute/inherent asset
4.one regarded as embodying or affording force or firmness
5.a degree of concentration or effect.
Would you agree that each of us can build strength to better deal with stresses of live and to put more life in our years?
Fuerte, qiang, sil’nyy, forte or tysuyoi – let’s get STRONG (wherever you are).