What’s a Boomer to Do?
Too many of “us” Boomers are stressed, overweight, poor sleepers, and in extremis for falling! Too many of us have “poor” physical and mental portfolios. Far too many have let aging impact their sexual health.
So What’s In It for ME?
Super-age for added Longevity and Vitality!
Yes! You can and should Become that extraordinary, committed woman or man (of almost any physical condition or life circumstances) to gain what Koach Dave Frost calls STAMININETY.
STAMININETY means to add quality life in your years while adding years to your life. Take Action Now to KABOOM!
And… never forget that Movement is Good Medicine!
⇒Note: Your Koach doesn’t ignore the wellness wants of needs of America’s other demographic age groups – PROMISE! After all, Well Past Forty was started in 2012 to help as many folks as possible stay Well Past Forty – – – WAY Past Forty!
Navigating your Well Past Forty menu
From this landing page, please click around four main web pages. Pages loaded with resources and contact information to help you on your journey with improved physical banking to super-age:
1. Devour KABOOMER Now (all four ISBNS for KABOOMER: Thriving and Striving into your 90s are offered here)
2. Contact your Super-aging Koach (Master Fitness Trainer and Gold Medalist in World Masters Rowing)
3. Well Past Forty Services (with sub-pages of FREE resources and a secure e-Shopping Site for KBOOMER accessories)
4. KOACHing BLOG (Science-based journals to help you stay Well Past Forty)
What’s a KABOOMER Anyway?
You can click here to listen to what makes a KABOOMER different than a normal Baby Boomer.
“A KABOOMER is an ageless “never quit tryin’” Dolly Parton. A KABOOMER is a “boss” Bruce Springsteen. Most importantly, a KABOOMER could be you.
- Do you ask, “Why not?” rather than question “Why?” when an opportunity arises?
- Do you stretch for golden rings as “little extras” in your circle of life?
- Do you tell friends and strangers that “I may get older, but I do not get old!”?
- Do you wither not, eat clean, move, stretch, and get your earned sleepy Z’s?
- Do you build your physical 401(k) account to live better as you live longer?
If not you, who? If not soon, when will you start to KABOOM?”
KABOOMER: Thriving and Striving into your 90s.
Our Movement will help committed folks to be on the lively side of this KNOCK KNOCK:
A Baby Boomer and a KABOOMER.
A Baby Boomer and KABOOMER Who?
A Boomer who may take two pills at a time and
a KABOOMER who takes steps two at a time!
Join us, if you ascribe to this longevity formula: Exercise is greater and better than > PolyPharmacy Drugs!