Seventy-five million Americans and many more in other lands were born between 1946 and 1964. A majority of us Americans in this “baby boomer” generation are Medicare-aged. Too many of “us” are stressed, overweight, poor sleepers, and in Extremis for falling! Too many of us have “poor” physical and mental portfolios.
Seeking extraordinary, willing women and men (of all physical conditions and life circumstances) to gain STAMININETY.
Add quality life in your years while adding years to your life.
And… don’t forget that Movement is Good Medicine!
⇒Note: Your Koach doesn’t ignore the wellness wants of needs of America’s other demographic age groups – PROMISE! After all, Well Past Forty was started in 2012 to address fitness and wellness enablers for Teens through trusted Elders.
What’s a KABOOMER anyway?
“A KABOOMER is an ageless “never quit tryin’” Dolly Parton. A KABOOMER is a “boss” Bruce Springsteen. Most importantly, a KABOOMER could be you.
- Do you ask, “Why not?” rather than question “Why?” when an opportunity arises?
- Do you stretch for golden rings as “little extras” in your circle of life?
- Do you tell friends and strangers that “I may get older, but I do not get old!”?
- Do you wither not, eat clean, move, stretch, and get your earned Z’s?
- Do you build your physical 401(k) account to live better as you live longer?
If not you, who? If not soon, when will you start to KABOOM?”
KABOOMER: Thriving and Striving into your 90s.
Our Movement will help committed folks to be on the lively side of this KNOCK KNOCK:
A baby boomer and a KABOOMER.
A baby boomer and KABOOMER Who?
A boomer who may take two pills at a time and
a KABOOMER who takes steps two at a time!
Join us, if you ascribe to this lively formula: Exercise >
If not now, WHEN?
“If you want to go far, go together.”